A condensed version of our longest running tour, focusing on East Flanders.
This tour takes place in East Flanders, an area rich with beer culture. We’ll visit at least 5 breweries, the medieval town of Gent, and end in Brugge.
- All skill levels welcome. Ride between 20 and 35 miles each day, 90% flat, with two nights in Gent. We’ll cycle along many dedicated bike routes, many along quiet canals.
- Perfect balance of historic cities, small villages, traditional family-owned breweries, and inventive new beer makers.
- Bike / bag rentals, breakfast, lunch, snacks, brewery tours + beer samples all included. Vehicle support included for groups at least 8. Everyone pays for their own dinner each evening.
- Miles of scenic views of farms await us along our rides… Strawberries, zucchini, rhubarb, rye, wheat, Brussels sprouts, carrots, and of course the bigger fields with barley, potatoes and corn. We’ll get a chance to try regional produce with our meals.
- This tour features two of our favorite “mystery stops” in Belgium. Who doesn’t like surprises?
- Make new friends and visit a different brewery every day, as you explore the country at the perfect speed to soak in your surroundings.